Negligence. That one word seems so harmless, but when someone is negligent and causes you or a family member severe traumatic brain injury, it’s very important.
Brain injuries can occur in many ways, including car, truck, motorcycle or bus accidents, construction site accidents, defective products, drug injuries, medical malpractice, slip and fall injuries, or any other action resulting in serious injury.
If you are a victim of TBI, you need the leading traumatic brain injury lawyers: Taurus Law Group.
Call the Taurus Law Group at 844-2-TAURUS (844-282-8787) today to see if you have a traumatic brain injury case. We’ll answer your calls 24 hours a day. Or, fill out our quick form, and we’ll contact you within the hour.
How Do Traumatic Brain Injuries Happen?
A traumatic brain injury can happen to anyone, almost anywhere and at any time. It can happen from something as seemingly simple as a child falling off of the swing set, to a middle-aged man involved in a fender bender.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the leading causes of TBI in the U.S. are:
- Falls 28%—most commonly affecting children under four years old and adults over 75 years old
- Motor vehicle accidents 20%—highest among people aged 15 to 19 years
- Struck by/against events 19%—includes colliding with a moving or stationary object
- Assaults 11%—TBIs caused by firearms are the leading cause of TBI related deaths
- Non-motorized bicycles, transport, and suicide 5%
If you or someone you love has been affected by a traumatic brain injury, contact one of our expert attorneys today—we can help!
What Happens With Traumatic Brain Injuries?
The brain is your most vital organ. It controls all of your muscle movements, thoughts, actions, vision, and speech. Unfortunately, because there isn’t always visible trauma, a TBI can go undetected for long periods of time. In situations like this, symptoms may not show until months after the accident—often leaving the injured party and their loved ones confused. Signs and symptoms of a TBI can include:
- Behavioral changes, including increased frustration and/or anxiety
- Cognitive learning deficits
- Suicidal thoughts or actions
- Loss of bodily functions such as walking, eating, moving, or even speaking
- Memory loss
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
Don’t let the insurance companies intimidate you or give you false information. You have rights, and the traumatic brain injury attorneys at Taurus Law Group will make sure those responsible pay. That’s the Taurus Promise!
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
If you have suffered a traumatic brain injury at the hands of someone else’s negligence or unsafe conditions, give us a call today. The dedicated TBI lawyers at Taurus Law Group will assess your case and fight for you and your rights to earn you any and all compensation you deserve.